Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello it's been a while

I am giving myself time to ease back into food. No smell/taste for a week and today was the first day I felt hungry (wild, right?) so I made up a big batch o'popcorn. No reason why, I just did. It tasted like tiny nubs of nothing. Until I sprinkled on some Tajin. Have you ever? Tajin Fruit and Snack Seasoning is a tiny jar of wacky.

I stumbled across it in the produce section of Super Walmart. It's toxic when licked from your palm (ok I didn't lick yours I used my own) but takes on a happy hue when sprinkled on fruit. I didn't love it on the popcorn. In fact, I hated it. But now I realize that my tastebuds are slowly waking up... And that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Christo Gonzales said...

it is awful on popcorn - I made the same mistake a couple of weeks ago- I thought it was me

Blog Archive